Reporting Advanced Placement Scores

Princeton University cannot request Advanced Placement (AP) score reports on behalf of students. The College Board reports your AP scores to Princeton only if you make that request directly to the College Board. The scores are sent to us electronically and we download them to your record. We only accept score reports sent directly to Princeton from the College Board.

Please make sure that you request a cumulative report of your test scores for all AP tests taken during high school. Unless you specify this in your request to the College Board, we may only receive a partial report of scores for exams taken during the current year. To request an AP score report, visit:

IB scores must also be sent to Princeton electronically at the request of the student. To request an IB score report, visit:

Students should bring A level certificates to the assistant dean of their residential colleges.