Paired with geographically adjacent Butler, Wilson College houses about 500 freshmen and sophomores. Named in honor of Woodrow WIlson, 13th president of the University and member of the Class of 1879, Wilson was the first of the six residental colleges to be established, in 1968. The college includes a dance studio, black box theater, and the J Street Media Center and Library. Much of the college complex surrounds the Dodge-Osborn courtyard (pictured). AnneMarie Luijendijk, Professor of Religion, is the head of college. Her offices and those of the college staff are in Wilcox Hall.