How do I take a graduate-level course?

Graduate courses are open to undergraduates with the permission of the instructor, departmental representative and residential college dean or director of studies. The form is available from your college office or on this website. You should only consider enrolling in a graduate course if you have exhausted the curricular possibilities in a given area, or if there are no undergraduate course offerings that would allow you to study a given topic.