Any faculty member interested in learning more about the 250th Fund or submitting a proposal is welcome to join us for an informational panel discussion on December 15, 2016 at 12:00 pm in Frist 330.
Funding Resources to Support Curricular and Teaching Innovation
Faculty present projects pursued with support from the 250th Anniversary Fund for Innovation in Undergraduate Education. There will time for questions and the opportunity to meet McGraw Center and Council on Science and Technology staff who can assist with the proposal process.
- Jeremy Adelman, Henry Charles Lea Professor of History
- Anna Arabindan-Kesson, Assistant Professor of Art and Archaeology and African American Studies
- Andrew Houck, Professor of Electrical Engineering
- John Danner, Entrepreneurship Specialist, Electrical Engineering and the Keller Center for Innovation in Engineering Education
- Deborah Prentice, Dean of the Faculty
Thursday, December 15th, 2016
12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
Frist Campus Center, Room 330